A1 A2 B4 B4 B4 B4 F9 F9That`s the results of my very unprepared MYE. Already satisfied, cause it`s really really unprepared. And those are my very first F9s. Haha.
But it`s over already, I`ll proudly say I`ve regretted not studying but I`ll pull up my socks to my thighs and do well for EOY.
I`m especially satisfied with my Biology, English, Chinese and Emath lah. Oh my F9s are Amath(what else) and Geography. No more failures starting next semester.
Like what Jerlyn said in her post, if you all got A1 in both Math, give me any shit about math being the simplest subject and crap about you not understanding how in the world I got a B4 for Emath and a F9 for Amath and I`ll.. =/
..I`ll drag KeJun along with me and hang you with her hair. Really, I HATE people who say those stuff. Rubbish! Don`t think that if you`re good in smth, it applies to every living being in the whole wide world. If you think that way, dont come and talk to me and may God bless you.
Okayyyyyy enough about exams.
Today was a foodful day. Dined @ Seoul Garden and ate like 8 plates and 3 bowls of food and 4 glasses of drinks in total. Just Chia and I. Believe me, we ate a lot. Quite ex but rather well-spent, I`d say.
While eating, a lady looked inside Seoul Garden and dug her nose with much delight. Her next action was to wipe her boogie onto her jeans lah. Power lah. Why are some people just so like that? Don`t know why ah.
Chua WeiJie, this is called a girls` day out, don`t come and say we anti-GS I tell you. Smack you ah. 8pm, tmr at WM. On? :D
UK Funfair @ Woodlands South! It`s two fifty per token but I think we`ll still be spending on it yes ? Yes of course! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Guys wanna come along? :D
Oh anyway. SongFest has been postponed to this coming Monday and I might not be singing solo. Just duet. Don`t ask me why, I just don`t feel like it. Jiayou Samantha and Mabel!
I thought we weren`t gonna sing the SYF songs ever again but apparently I was wrong. There`s CCA showcase next Wednesday and 1st June. Costume and make up again oh my god. Well I just hope we`ll do a nice job. And congrats to Cavin, Yossi and Perry for being in the running of the next President. Good luck yeah :)
The highlight of today is that Jerlyn actually believed me when I said that dripping two drops of icy water on the computer`s modem boosts the internet connection omg. Hahahaaaa.
My hair is gonna be attacked by scissors tmr and I`m excited! Finally!
Sul-sul! (That`s byebye in SIMS language.) Dont laugh at me. SIMS IS COOL OKAY.